RSS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The things that I will do at home or school to trash waste.!

Today our world is getting smaller. Why? It is because there are so many of us inhabiting the Earth. And as we grow in number, the world is so filling up with things that are unpleasant to our eyes and there's no other done but the GARBAGE. The mostly problem in our environment because where there people, there is garbage. Garbage that can be seen anywhere.

As a student, I know that "Cleanliness is next to Godliness". So, the things I can do in our school to reduce trash waste. I put the garbage in their proper home and I segregate it into biodegradable and non-biodegradable because in our community they give an statement about segregation, they said that  "no collection when there's no segregation " So,  I and all of the students in Lupon Vocational High School aware by throwing garbage properly. And also in our home, I made the same, we have our own compose pit where we put our garbage and segregate the biodegradable and non-biodegradable.

"Treat me like your boyfriend and girlfriend don't throw me away" :by: GARBAGE. When I read this kind of saying I proudly says that I like It. Why? Because it gives a true meaning, Can you do throwing your gf/bf anywhere with no explanation? I think, you cant because instead of throwing them away , you put it in a right direction. I hope that you also make the same situation by throwing garbage in a right place.

In addition, We have a lot of suitable ways to prevent trash waste.Like, Reuse the materials that can be use, or Recycle those things that it can be useful and also to burn it or bury it in a landfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment