RSS

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

People that influence me most Throughout My Life!!

  • My Family is one of the most people that influenced me throughout my life because without them a "Silent Girl" will not born and grow a better young lady. They are the one that help me to overcome the trials that I encounter in my young age. When I feel failure only my family that give me strength and courage to continue the journey in my life. Even though their sometimes I made a decisions of thinking some nonsense idea to end up my problem but when their pictures appear in my mind the idea was change and I told my self that I will never give up. And I will do anything to continue the journey and face the reality or  challenges, although it is so hard to achieve but I will do it for my family  because I know whatever happen my family are the one to comfort and support me of what will happen in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment